Ericom @ BriForum
BriForum, the independent conference about presentation, desktop and application virtualization, is just five days away and Ericom is proud to be a sponsor of this important industry event. James Lui, Ericom’s Director of Technical Services, will be presenting a session at BriForum entitled “Unifying Presentation Virtualization, VDI & Teradici PC-over-IP with Ericom”. If you are coming to BriForum here are five reasons why you should attend this session:
- James will present Ericom’s complete solution for Presentation Virtualization (SBC), and Desktop Virtualization (VDI), solution, PowerTerm WebConnect, including our free offerings for Terminal Services and VDI.
- James will demonstrate the benefits of Ericom’s unique unified approach, supporting Terminal Servers, virtual desktops and Blade PCs using a single product. This blended approach means that you can provide each user with the optimal functionality in the most cost-effective manner.
- James will also interactively show our graphic enhancements for RDP as well as our support for Teradici PC-over-IP. Combined, these technologies provide end-users with an optimal computing experience – using either a pure-software solution or a hardware-enhanced solution, as appropriate.
- James will discuss Ericom’s roadmap for the future, including first-time demonstrations of cool technologies coming down the pipe.
- James is a great presenter and the session includes some must-see demos.
If you are unable to attend our session make sure to visit us at the BriForum Demo Lab for a hands-on interactive session.