Ericom Releases AccessNow 1.2 - Second Version of Pure HTML Remote Access Solution
I’m happy to announce that AccessNow 1.2 is released and is available for download from our website. This is the second version of AccessNow, and a very important step forward in the evolution of this product, providing many new features and enhancements such as:
- Support for Chrome 14 & 15, Firefox 6 and Microsoft IE10 (beta with WebSockets support),
- Virtual Keyboard Support for tablets and smartphones
- Clipboard support (copy and paste text between local and remote sessions),
- Enhanced Chromebook keyboard functionality (e.g. Windows keyboard function keys),
- Full support for Windows XP as RDP host
- Support for Console sessions
- Improved performance
- Enhanced configurability: hidden fields, remember password, etc.
- API for parameter settings (e.g., credentials for Single Sign-On),
- Easy to use configuration utility for AccessNow server
- Linux-based AccessNow server
- Ericom Secure Gateway (RDP from Anywhere),
- Client-side logging for improved support
For more info, and to download the latest version, visit the Ericom website.