New Beta Adds Simplicity, Speed and Cross–Platform Flexibility to RDCB–Brokered Environments
AccessNow for RDCB provides quick ’n easy access to Windows desktops and applications published using the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 RD Connection Broker, from any device, anywhere — NO software installation or plug-ins required on the end-user device!
Ericom introduces AccessNow for RDCB – the newest beta product among a family of HTML5, browser-based remote access products that began rolling out in March 2011. Combining HTML5 with high performance acceleration and remote access technologies, Ericom enables organizations to deliver easy-to-use browser-based access to RDCB-published Windows desktops and applications. Designed for maximum flexibility and ease of deployment, AccessNow for RDCB enables users to access Microsoft’s remote desktop environment from anywhere and any device, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Chromebooks / Chromeboxes – even locked down workstations.
- Running entirely within a browser, AccessNow works natively with Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and any other modern browser with HTML5 support
- NO software installation or plug-ins required on the end-user device!
- Works smoothly with existing SSL VPNs
- Supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), implementations
- To participate in the Beta program for Ericom AccessNow, please visit: http://www.ericom.com/AccessNowForRDCB.asp