Live Webinar – Realize 1:1 and BYOD Success in Education
A small IT staff or budget doesn’t need to prevent you from implementing secure 1:1 or BYOD access in your K-12 school, district or Higher Ed institution.
On Tuesday February 10th at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST, join Ericom’s Solution Management guru, Mendy Newman, as he shares insights on how school and university IT staff can:
- Implement browser-based access to Windows / Web-based instructional, administrative and testing software from any device / OS
- Break down the walls of the traditional computer lab with easy, secure access to Windows desktops and applications from anywhere — in the classroom, at home, in the lab, or on the go
- Extend the life of existing IT assets, such as ‘legacy’ Windows desktops and incompatible applications
- Take advantage of a clientless solution to reduce IT and Help Desk overhead by eliminating endpoint installations, configuration and maintenance
- Centrally manage access with a simple and affordable solution — no need for complex, expensive, “closed system” solutions from big name vendors such as Citrix and VMware
Register for the free webinar. Attendance is limited: Join Now
Interested, but can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Please forward this invitation to colleagues who might be interested in learning more.